PUBG, short for PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds, is a first of its kind Battle Royale game. Now, what do I mean by Battle Royale? Battle Royale traditionally refers to a fight involving many combatants that are fought until only one fighter remains to stand. If you have seen The Hunger Games, that movie was based on Battle Royale concept. PUBG is also based on this concept only where 100 players are dropped by a plane on an island and the last one alive wins. Sounds crazy, right? It really is!
The game was first released on Steam for PC in March 2017. Many other games have now copied this Battle Royale concept as everyone only wants to play this. PUBG PC was developed in South Korea by Bluehole and PUBG Corporation. In 2018, PUBG released a mobile version of the game and that was when it got really big. Currently, PUBG mobile has more than 20 million daily active users. The best part of PUBG mobile which made it what it is today is that one can also play it in PC. Yes, the mobile version is so well developed that on playing on a big screen, it gives you a premium experience. Where PUBG PC costs $30 (or ₹1000), PUBG mobile is free of cost. This article talks about how you can play PUBG mobile on PC with ease and without any lag or delay, also find out the best tips & tricks to play PUBG mobile like a pro player.
1. Tencent Gaming Buddy
Tencent is a multinational company headquartered in China. It is a partner developer in PUBG mobile and has also developed an emulator for the same. One can say that it is the official PUBG mobile emulator. For best PUBG mobile experience on PC, use Tencent gaming buddy. All the controls are pre-mapped for the mouse and the keyboard so there is no extra effort you have to put into it. You can also change controls and set it with your preference. One of the best PUBG emulators present in the market.
2. Phoenix For PUBG
Another top-notch PUBG emulator that does not hinders with the game performance but provides the best experience. Phoenix has a lot of dedicated features from managing controls to game helper that you can set up the game in your own personalized way.
A very fast Android emulator to play PUBG mobile on PC. An extensive support system, high performance, and easy to play are only some attributes of MEmu. With pre-set controls and configuration, you can directly get to playing without wasting any time. If you find your game lagging, then change MEmu emulator video settings and change it to the minimum.
Any of these 3 emulators will prove sufficient to play PUBG mobile on PC. But how to play PUBG like a pro player? Here are some PUBG Mobile tips & tricks to get maximum wins and to increase your league quickly.
- A cover is a necessity. Find a cover like a tree, building, wall, etc.
- Listen for enemy gunfire. Look out for the bullet sign on the map & Triangulate their position.
- Rotate your vision, use the eye vision.
- Be sneaky, engage and kill.
How To Survive Naked
- Remain on the edge of the circle.
- Avoid engagements with the enemy.
- Keep a safe distance, let others fight it out.
- Once they leave, collect the rewards from the dead’s crate.
How To Win The Final 1v1(One Versus One)
- Watch the circle, stick to the outer edge.
- Listen for the enemy, spot potential cover.
- Find your own cover, don’t over rotate.
- Most importantly, make your shot count.
How To Get the Perfect Landing
- Pick a landing spot. Select a high-risk location if you are confident enough, otherwise land slightly far off from the plane’s line of travel.
- Cities and densely constructed areas contain the best loot, shacks/small houses do not.
- Plan your infiltration or exfiltration. Drop fast and loot first or die early.
How To Increase Your League Fast in PUBG Mobile
Getting more kills is not the only thing one should mind. PUBG mobile points are calculated based on many aspects. The higher you are in league rank, the fewer points are added for doing well and more are deducted for doing poorly. So play carefully and follow these points to reach higher leagues quickly in PUBG mobile:
- Recover lots of health. The more you recover, the more points you get.
- Huge points for longer survival.
- If you only want to increase your league, get off at a far away point. Look for a vehicle and go even farther. Ultimately it is a survival game and you would receive huge points for just being alive.
PUBG is here to stay! Currently being the most played mobile video game, it promises a lot. Competitions on a global scale are being held. More and more people are playing it daily.If you are an ardent PUBG player then I hope the tips & tricks discussed here will help you. If you haven’t still played it, then I recommend you use any of the three described PUBG emulators and get started already. You will love it! Check out Readvia.net for other informative and fun to read content.